Well another shark week has come and gone. I sure hope everyone had a good one and Sharkaclaus brought you lots of gifts this year. If he didn’t don’t worry Bob Ostrom Studio has you covered. Here is a little recap of all my posts from Shark Week 2015 plus a few extra goodies thrown in just for fun. Enjoy!
Hi Readers, I’m planning an upcoming class on Adobe Illustrator and I could use your help. I’ve got a super quick two part illustrator question for anyone who has tried to learn Illustrator on their own but for one reason or another got tripped up or frustrated and decided to put it aside for now
Super Quick Two Part Illustrator Question
What was your stumbling block?
What were you using to learn the program?
- A – A book
- B- Online tutorial
- C – Took a class
- D – Classes? We don’t need no stinking classes!
Thanks for you help and please leave your answers in the comment section.
Bob Ostrom is an award winner illustrator who also teaches Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign in Raleigh NC and for some strange reason has chosen to use third person for this author bio. If you are interested in taking a class with me or an online tutoring session please visit the classes page on this site or use the contact page to reach me for more info.
Here’s a little video I put together last week to help promote my new eBook, Where are the Dinos (illustrated by me and written by Julia Dweck). Julia and I are both highly trained fake dinosaur experts and we’d love to answer all you dinosaur questions. If you’d like your question answered in my next Fake Dinosaur Expert video here’s all you need to do…
To be Featured in the Next Bob Ostrom Fake Dinosaur Expert Video
- Post a link to your dino video question in the comment section below or on our Where are the Dinos Facebook page.
- You’ll need to get permission from a parent or guardian if you are under 18.
- If you are too shy or don’t have a way to make a video you can always submit your question in writing on the Where are the Dinos Facebook page.
- Be sure and include your favorite part of the Where are the Dinos eBook.
Get your question in soon this offer is for a limited time. I will try to answer as many questions as possible. Good luck can’t wait to hear your dinosaur questions
Every once and a while it’s good to finally get out of the office and away from the computer. That’s why I love to teach. Here are a few places you can find me this year.
2013 Class Schedule
- Cartooning classes for kids (Cary Arts Center)
- Adobe Photoshop – adults (State Personnel Development Center)
- Adobe Illustrator – adults (Wake Tech Community College)
- Adobe InDesign – adults (Wake Tech Community College)
- Illustrating Children’s Books – adults (Cary Arts Center)
If you are interested in any of these classes just click on the locations for more information.
Hope to see you there.